For 25 years, U.S. Underwater has been a provider of commercial diving and inspection, repair, and maintenance (IRM) services to inland clients.
Our client base is diverse and includes:
- Water districts
- River authorities
- Utilities and power generation
- Engineering and construction firms
- Industrial and commercial companies
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Military bases
Not only do our inland clients benefit from our membership and involvement with the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), but our commitment to customer service, quality, and diver safety has earned us a reputation that is unmatched in the industry.
Offshore diving and marine construction are key aspects of U.S. Underwater’s comprehensive portfolio of services. We have a vast amount of experience working for drilling rig owners and operators, platform owners, docks and shipyards, and consulting/engineering firms.
Although our main area of operation is in the Gulf of Mexico, we have also consulted or worked offshore in Mexico, Brazil, West Africa, and New Zealand.
U.S. Underwater is a general member company and board representative of the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) and maintains the following certifications from the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Det Norske Veritas (DNV):
- ABS - In-Water Survey
- ABS - Hull Gauging Firm
- DNV GL - Thickness Measurements on Ships, in accordance with Class Program DNVGL-CP-0484
- DNV GL - In-Water Survey of Ships, High Speed and Light Craft and Mobile Offshore Units, classed by the Society, in accordance with Approval Program No. 404 and IACS UR Z17
- DNV GL - Non-destructive Testing (NDT) on Offshore Projects and Offshore Units/Components, classed by the Society, in accordance with Approval Program No. 402B